The advantages you can get with our Microlight spotlights.It often happens to see beautiful environments, well furnished and finished, but with bad lighting, poor or oversized. Other times, lamps that are too large for the type of application are used. We propose you with our Microlight spotlights that we have designed and that we produce in Italy, at our factory in Calco in the province of Lecco.
Accessory = which accompanies what is or is considered to be primary, therefore secondary, marginal, complementary.
Starting from this definition, we can imagine how little is considered the lighting products that are placed inside the furniture, when in reality these are of fundamental importance to make the rooms harmonious and welcoming.
It often happens to see beautiful environments, well furnished and finished, but with bad lighting, poor or oversized. Other times, lamps that are too large for the type of application are used.
Let's take for example a bookcase, of which we want to illuminate every compartment, it is not difficult to imagine how much less a recessed profile fits into each space, rather than a small bright spot, whose source is so small as to be almost invisible.
This second alternative is what we propose with our Microlight spotlights that we have designed and that we manufacture in Italy, at our factory situated in the province of Lecco, near Milan.
The advantages of Microlight spotlights, in the two models DOT and DIFFUSO are as follows:
- small milling for an almost invisible installation;
- simple installation even on site;
- electrical connections facilitated and achievable both on the backrest and on the edges of the sides;
- possibility of customizing the connections.
Other advantages of Microlight spotlights:
- They consume very little, only 0.3W each.
- They have a very high luminous efficiency.
- They are low voltage, therefore safe.
- They do not heat up and therefore do not damage the furniture.
- They do not require intervention by electricians.
- With little consumption, chains of several spotlights can be powered with a single small power supply.
Why have we designed two versions?
- DOT has a cone light, thanks to the 20 ° lens and the metal body, it is elegant, it is more suitable for high quality furniture.
- DIFFUSO has a diffused light, with lens and body in plastic material and is the cheapest variant, to meet the needs of mid-range furniture manufacturers.
Inside, both products have the same circuit, with the same components. They differ only for the body and for the lens that works on the light beam.
Where is the production of Microlight spotlights carried out?
The production of Microlight spotlights is completely Italian and signed by Luxelt. In this way we can control the entire production process, quality, guarantee fast delivery times and the ability to customize the product and its connections according to the customer's needs.
Do you want to test our Microlight spotlights? We thought to send you a free sample.
To receive the free sample consisting of:
1 Microlight DOT spotlight + 1 Microlight DIFFUSO spotlight + 1 power supply
write to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no obligation to purchase.